Okay so maybe I'm not that big of a maniac, but I sure feel like one. I have been doing:


a little soccer here and there,

some softball every once and a while,

my part as "Captain Kickball,"

and.... does this count as a sport? It should. I mean, it's a lot of work moving my bow back and forth,

and, yes, four square. Let me tell ya, this game is extremely competitive at my school!
So now do you think I'm a sports maniac?
How many sports can an 11 year old do?
and.... does this count as a sport? It should. I mean, it's a lot of work moving my bow back and forth,

and, yes, four square. Let me tell ya, this game is extremely competitive at my school!
So now do you think I'm a sports maniac?
How many sports can an 11 year old do?











1 comment:
Violin is for sure a sport! That's a lot of running and jumping there girlie.
Post a Comment