Traditionally our family goes on a hike on Christmas Eve every year. This year we went on Crosscut Trail. We started off on the wrong path (thanks preisthhood family members) but we eventually found the trail. It was really fun with my cousins there, and I especially appeciate the many giant rocks there were to climb on. There was a time we saw a man on a high rock and I assumed he was an angel. BUT when we were getting in the car I saw the angel, a liitle on the chubby side, and all sweaty and acting all un-angely. Disappointments...
Anywhoooooo
Anywhoooooo
The beginning of the hike ♂
Pretty views.
Poor Mason. What kind of cactus has no legs but can jump onto you anyway?
Oh look! Its me and Jess.
Darn you computer. APPARENTLY I am not aloud to rotate the pictures. Prepare to do a lot of neck turning.
Yes, we took Max. He hiked the whole way up and was carried the whole way down.
Me being beautiful. On a rock.
And my beautiful sisters joining me.
Karate Kid Girls. HIIIII-YA!!! (heehee)
How hard is it to get everyone to look at the camera?
Later on in the hike, Josh decided to take a nap. On a rock. And then he started going again when we were on our way down.
That's Josh for ya.
Trail mark
Hope your neck had fun twisting and turning!
Merry Christmas!











2 comments:
Mal you crack me up. Those are very cuuuute photos.
My neck! My aching neck! But cute pictures, yes cute. I didn't know any pictures of the hike even existed! And how did I not know that Mason was attacked by a cactus?? And how did I not know that you guys took the wrong trail? And how did I not know how cute you look on a rock?!! hee hee
Post a Comment