CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Photo Shoot

A few days ago I had a little photo shoot with Max. Why? Because Max is the cutest little boy known to all mankind. I also taught him the only skill a true model should be expert at: having me say, "pose" and him make a different pose over and over.











That's Max all right.

7 comments:

An Adult. said...

hahahahahhahahahahahahah those are some of the BEST pictures that I have seen in a LOOONG time!

Michelle said...

I love it! You did get some good poses out of him! We will love those photos one day when he's say..11!!

Elizabeth said...

Great pics Mallory!!! I agree, Max is sure a cutie. But, I have to say that my little Jack is a cutie too!

Anonymous said...

i like the pictuers of Max but you shuold do something about Harry Potter.

Anonymous said...

why does max iook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute??????????????????????????

Chloe Rose said...

i want a little brother AND I WANT ONE NOW! max is the cutest little boy in the world..and your the cutest older sister in the world!

Chloe Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...