CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Want It That Way

Here is a video that will truly crack you up. Seriously. Watch the whole thing. Please(can't forget my manners). It features some kids that happen to do lots of this kind of video. Here ya are:


I KNOW you enjoyed it. Just admit it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that person in the background on the computer?????

Elizabeth said...

OK, you and those boys have WAY too much time on your hands apparently!

Elizabeth said...

Hannah will send it to you when she's done with the book! Then you can read to your little hearts content.

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry, Mallory, I just couldn't do it. I tried, I really tried, but I couldn't watch more than 1:39 of that video!! hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...