CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Yes, I Admit...

Yes, I admit, I got beat up by my sister yesterday.
Yes, I admit, she is 7 years old.
Yes, I admit, it hurt really bad.
Yes, I admit, I tried to hurt her too.
Yes, I admit, she hurt me back worse.
Yes, I admit, I curled up in a ball.
Yes, I admit, she made me scream and kick.
Yes, I admit, she laughed the whole time.
Yes, I admit, she is not a sumo wrestler.
Yes, I admit, I was sore all night.

Yes, I admit, it was an AWESOME night.

And yes, I admit, that is her above.
Though she looks kinda creepy in that picture.
But not as creepy as last night.

P.S.-It was not a big deal, I exaggerated, I am writing this PS note just to make sure she doesn't get arrested... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...