CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Brother, The Football Player

Today, Josh ate a 1 pound hamburger. This was not only the first, but second time he has done this. He ate the WHOLE thing last time and this time, he wimped out. If you are the kind of person that can't stand seeing hamburger and ketchup spilling out of a mouth, you might want to skip this post. My dad has told me to post about this and not my mom to post about it, because my mom is one of those people who doesn't like seeing food come out of people's mouth. I am sure she has seen enough of it in her childhood years.

See that devilish look in his face? Spooky.

Yes, I am making them extra big :)


I have decided that all of you are adore me so much, you wouldn't want to skip this post, so I left the "disturbing" parts out. Your welcome. 

4 comments:

An Adult. said...

ewww! hahahhahaha. mal, you are funny.

Michelle said...

NO that was completely disturbing! Everything about it! Especially that raw pink meat! Eeeuuuuuuuuuuu.

Anonymous said...

Josh is very sloppy! do you now you should be more like him:):):):)

Jennifer said...

Um, I am gagging. Gross, Josh, gross. No, really. Gross.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...