CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family+Friends=Fun

 During this past week, many family and friends have come over to have some fun. Here are some pictures, just to share the fun.
This next picture is from when Chloe came over and we made a toothpick/pokemon tower. Fun, fun.
This is when we destoyed it :)
These no-bakes(gorilla poop)were made by Lindy and I. Very yummy.
Max loves playing with Reilynn!
Here is Natalie: Harry Potter glasses, Princess shirt, Belle dress, Water baby.
Cousin Sleepover

There was much more friends and family, but I think I've had enough fun already,



NOT!

2 comments:

lynndseyj said...

Mallory! I didn't know that you had a blog! All this time... well, it's very cute! Good work!

Jennifer said...

Cute!! I need some of those cookies! Yes! I do! And that is a cool tower, why would there be destroyage???? Why??? Sad. And I need to come to a cousin sleepover! Ok, or at least, my kids need to come to a cousin sleepover!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...