CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Reunion

          Last week my family and I went on a family reunion. We left on the 2nd and got back on the 11th. We went up to Alta, Wyoming to stay at a lodge/cabin. Sadly, Jessica couldn't make it because she had school. Anywho, here is a quick tour of the Cabin and Annex. Sorry most of my pictures are blurry, my lens was dirty and I didn't notice. 

                                                                        The Annex
Wii Super Mario Bros and Rockband
Batman Pinball, very addicting
The Cabin
(It's a lot bigger then it looks)
The toys
The backyard
On Wednesday, we all went to Jackson hole to, well, have fun. 
The antler arch thing.
 Real Antlers.
The Sheriffs
My cute sweatshirt
A bison. They are so big they could jump over me without a running start. Scary.
We went to the 59th annual shoot out. Josh volunteered to save a "damsel in distress" and got a kiss on his cheek from the "damsel"
On Thursday, we all went on a hike to a wind cave. It was a tiring hike but the view was fantastic.The problem was, the only way to actually go in it is to cross a waterfall, Josh and Jackson were the only brave ones to actually do it(and, yes, they lived).I didn't get any pictures of the waterfall, but my mom/dad got some other good pictures.
When we found this little stream, I felt like we were in the movie, Holes. We were all jumping with joy, filling up our water bottles, soaking our heads, and so on.
The Ward family shirt with the one and only GORDON as our model.
The birthday boy and his daddy.
Saturday morning everyone started to leave, but we, the Mendens, started for Provo to play with Jessica for the day. We had fun playing in the hotel pool, playing Uno, Suckers(Spoons), and so much more until about 11. Then we had to drive Jessica back to BYU and we had to go to sleep because we would be in the car for the most of the day on Sunday.
When we got back, the first thing I checked was our fish. And for all of you curious people, he lived!!!! Here is a picture of our healthy Jean-Pierre.

P.S.- On July 8, 2010 I threw/held 4 real snowballs. Yes, it's true. In the middle of July.
Don't believe me? Here is my proof.
See that white thing in my hand? That's a snowball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mallory, that looks SOOO fun and that is EXACTLY what we do for our family reunion!!! Miss you!

MalGal said...

What a wonderful post you wonderful poster you! I had so much fun hiking with you and sharing in the joy of making a snowball!

MalGal said...

well that was actually me (mom) commenting there. I wouldn't want people to think you commented on your own posts :).

Jennifer said...

Mallory, I can't believe you commented on your own post. Hee hee ha ha

You got a lot of good pictures! Such a fun week. Now, would you mind blogging for me, too? I am so behind... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...